Tuesday 9 February 2016

What is the most important meal of the day? What is a healthy breakfast?

During my flight back to my hometown, I came across an article on "Breakfast around the world" and "What is the most important meal of the day". As I would like my family to eat healthy, I have changed their diet a little since last year. 

We no longer have bread, eggs and pancakes everyday. Instead we will include more fruits, soy and high fiber food in our morning breakfast. 

During the Chinese New Year, our family will do a lot of visiting to relatives house and there are open house and constant eating. We have food overload during this trip. Therefore, during this trip I packed Everstay D, Vegecolour and Oxyginberry for my breakfast. 

Everstay D contains soybean, psyillum husk and wheat bran which are high in dietary fiber. Soybean is a plant protein that is high in dietary fiber and help in digestion. During my trip, Everstay-D is able to provide me the convenience of having enough fiber in my diet and I do not have to worry about constipation due to lack of fiber.

Vegecolour contains 28 types of dried freeze vegetables. It saves my cleaning and cooking time and I don't have to worry about pesticide residue. Here are details on Vegecolour and Everstay-D.

Oxyginberry contains cactus, cactus fruit, ginseng berry, seaweed, rose and grape seed. They are the best food to kickstart my day and nourish the immune system.  What is Oxyginberry and many have benefited from this drink.

I had noticed that I lose weight and have better energy when I eat a healthy breakfast. 


I started my Chinese New Year with  Everstay D and Vege Color breakfast. They are low in calories, high in dietary fiber, no oil or sugar and no cholesterol.

The above article is extracted from E Excel Magazine.


_________________________________________________________________________________


The below article is extracted from  Magazine by FireFly. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Eating a healthy breakfast is linked to increase performance and concentration at both work and school. A healthy breakfast can help with strength and physical endurance. Breakfast is linked to lower cholesterol levels and can help with weight control. 

It was very interesting to read this article on "Breakfast around the world"  Magazine by FireFly. The breakfast in this articles are also luxury food that we cannot afford to eat daily. The foods are either fried, oily, sliced meat, eggs, butter, sandwiches that are either high in fat, cholesterol and calories. Eating too much oily, and cholesterol food can cause plague to build up in arteries which can lead to heart disease. The processed meat like ham, bacon and sausages has been linked to an increased risk of cancer. 


Contact me to know more about a healthy lose weight method just by  switching to a healthy breakfast.

Eat Healthy Live Happy
83323173





No comments:

Post a Comment